Saturday, September 22, 2012

Laser Hair Removal. Pshaw!

For Christmas last year I told my husband I wanted laser hair removal. Full Brazilian laser hair removal. I said I'd take care of the minor details, his only job was to not bitch about how much money I was going to spend. He agreed. hehe.

I found a Groupon, bought it and went to two sessions out of six. Then, all hell broke loose in my life. Or, I just haven't had time to go back. One of those is correct.

So I'm now two sessions in. Three months later I have to say I see NO FRICKIN' DIFFERENCE at all. The same amount of crazy thick coarse hairy girl hair is hanging out down there.

I wonder how many sessions you need before you start to be able to tell that you've spend all that money and the hair doesn't regrow like a weed?

No comments:

Post a Comment